When we say coffee, one of the things that will come in your mind is a shop of espresso. Since this recipe is essential to make other varieties of coffee, this is considered as the most popular across the world of coffee. But if you are one of those who are making a daily trip to a local coffee shop just to get your espresso, you might be interested in an alternative for this. Maybe, having the best espresso machine in the comfort of your home is a great choice.
Now that you are ready to get a new espresso machine, the next question is, how will you find the right product for you? What are the things that you should consider so you will end up with an espresso machine that will meet your needs? The process of finding a coffeemaker for you will be overwhelming because of the hundreds of thousands of choices that you will have. Good thing, we have listed the top 10 best espresso machines 2020 in this review. This will let you know where you start your search and what are the products that you should check first.
Best Espresso Machine Reviews
In this part of our review, we will show you our top 10 list of espresso machines.
One of our top picks is the Jura E8 Black V2, which will allow you to prepare coffeehouse-style specialties without leaving the comfort of your home. This machine is using the revolutionary Pulse Extraction Process technology inspiration from the world’s best baristas.
With this technology, you can expect an optimized extraction time that will allow the preparation of even the short specialty drinks such as espresso and ristretto. Of course, we should mention the intensity and breadth of aromas that you have never had before.
The Jura E8 Black V2 offers eight different intensity levels as well as 12 programmable specialty beverages. This means that this product can be used to make your favorite cups of coffee like macchiato, flat whites, cappuccino, and many more.
Jura E8 Black V2 allows any coffee lovers to customize their coffee the best way they want it. The espresso machines’ six-level AromaG3 coffee grinder will guarantee that your coffee is optimally ground all the time, while the innovative fine foam technology will make fine milk foam that will complete your favorite cup of espresso drink. With its compact size, the Jura E8 Black V2 fits perfectly into your home, as well as your busy schedule.
- Every unit comes with piano black housing.
- The unit’s Pure Extraction Process will optimize extraction as well as guarantee the best aroma.
- The high-performance pump comes with 15 bars of pressure that are highly recommended if you want to make espresso any time.
- It also comes with a six-level AromaG3 coffee grinder.
- For barista specialties, you can use the machine’s professional fine foam milk frother.
- You will be impressed with the elegant black color look of Jura E8 Black V2.
- This espresso and cappuccino maker is using premium material, which ensures durability for years.
- Take advantage of the machine’s easy navigation since it comes with a TFT color display.
- With the 12 programmable specialties, you will never run out of choices when it comes to your daily cup of espresso.
- For your Mr coffee strength, you can take advantage of the easy to use eight programmable levels of your unit.
- It comes with a built-in PEP or Pulse Extraction Process.
- Every Jura E8 Black V2 cleans automatically, and it will never start any mess.
Rancilio Silvia is one of the companies in the industry that has proven itself as the home-espresso-machine gold standard for more than eight years. The company is using a high-quality brass boiler, heavy commercial-grade portafilter, brass tubing, and chromed brass brew head, so the Rancilio espresso machine will have the durability that can last for years.
The Rancilio Rocky grinder is one of the most popular and outstanding espresso grinders, and it is perfectly matched with the Rancilio Silvia espresso machine. It comes with commercial quality construction, large grinder burrs, and heavy-duty motor so it can ensure consistent fine grind size for espresso. It also offers 50 grind settings to meet the needs of other coffee brewing methods.
- Every product was made from Rancilio’s commercial-grade components.
- The Silvia espresso machines come with an articulating stainless-steel steam wand that is allowing a complete range of motion whenever you are steaming milk for your perfect latte quality.
- The featured controlled steaming milk power of Silvia comes with the commercially designed steam knob.
- Rocky grinders and Rancilio Silvia espresso machine is a perfect combination.
- The Rocky grinder can grind up to 7.7 lbs. every hour.
- The Rocky grinder comes with 50 mm plate grinding burrs that you can find in entry-level commercial grinders.
- Enjoy high-quality espresso at home. With this espresso machine, you will have good savings because you don’t have to take an everyday trip to a local coffee shop just to get a cup of your daily latte habit.
- Choosing this Rancilio Silvia and Rocky package will give you the chance to enjoy a perfect combination that can make your favorite drink.
- This is one of the easy to clean and easy to use the best coffee machines, which means you don’t have to spend for hours cleaning it every day.
- The Rancilio Silvia espresso machines are very easy to operate and it will only take some time to get used to its functions.
- A well-priced combo with great functions that will make espresso and other great tasting specialty coffee such as latte.
- It comes with well-built and durable stainless-steel casing, while the heating element can be removed easily, so repairing it is very easy and possible.
One of the best things that you will love about this Jura D6 Platinum is how you can easily make a cup of cappuccino with a single press of a button. If you are expecting some guests, you can make two cups of drinks at the same time and share it with your visitor. The machine’s menu can be scrolled easily by simply turning the round button.
You can always choose the strength, temperature, and amount of your cup of coffee every day. This means that you will have the freedom to adjust your drink according to what you want, while your preferred settings can be saved immediately so you can use it for your next cup of coffee.
Descaling this best coffeemaker every month is not necessary anymore because it comes with I.W.S. and it is using Claris Smart water filters. When it’s time to replace the water filters, your Jura D6 Platinum will notify you right away. Manual cleaning isn’t necessary as well because the product is using an automatic program that will clean the brew group.
- This best espresso machine will guarantee an optimal extraction time for your espresso using its Pulse Extraction Process of PEP.
- Its Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System will ensure that you are getting the best out of each blend and roast of coffee.
- To make the best cup of your Mr coffee, you can program your desired strength, serving size, and temperature.
- With its Clearyl filter cartridge, you don’t have to worry about impurities and forget about the need to decalcify.
- The unit also comes with a 64 oz removable water tank, as well as 7 oz bean that features aroma preservation cover.
- The high-pressure pump will ensure your Mr coffee’s great flavor and aroma.
- If you are using this Jura D6 Platinum, you can easily select from 7 coffee specialties, then adjust your serving size, temperature, and strength.
- For its maintenance, it will only require you less effort than the other fully automatic espresso machines.
- Since this product offers a special brewing method, you will have a drink with a fuller aroma.
- The espresso machine’s stainless-steel thermoblock heating system will allow you to choose between the two brewing temperatures.
- With its high-pressure pump, you are sure to have excellent flavor and crema, while the fine foam technology boosts a flavorful milk foam finish.
- Impurities from the water will be removed because of the Clearyl Smart filter cartridge, and it will also improve the flavor of your drink.
The Jura ENA Micro 1 is the latest member of the award-winning like Jura’s automatic coffee centers. This best espresso machine is a true bean-to-cup experience. If you are looking for an eco-friendly alternative to capsule and pod machines, Jura ENA Micro 1 is the perfect solution. With this product, you can also make the perfect crema coffee or espresso.
- This is one of the popular compact bean-to-cup automatic espresso machines.
- You can make espresso from coffee grounds or coffee beans.
- It also comes with a conical burr grinder.
- You will have the opportunity to choose among the 3 cup size options and the two strength options
- The removable water tank has a capacity of 1.1 liters, which can be accessed from the back of the coffeemaker.
- With its water filtration, the chlorine will be removed, as well as the other substances that can bring effect to the flavor of your drink.
- Jura ENA Micro 1 is the most recommended automatic espresso machine for a countertop with limited space, and that’s because of its very compact design.
- Its bean-to-cup technology can offer you the freshest possible result of your coffee.
- Even the beginner will have no trouble using this automatic espresso machine because it is very easy to use.
- You will also appreciate its more rigorous cleaning cycle compared to other automatic machines in the market.
- Enjoy a great espresso taste all the time, thanks to Jura’s powerful pump, multi-level grinder, and micro brewing unit.
Rancilio Silvia M V5 espresso machine is one of the top products of Rancilio Silvia. This means that if you are considering a coffee maker at home, your need to check out this one.
With the company’s reputation in the industry, you will eventually know why it has been known as the leader in its class for more than 20 years. Rancilio Silvia is making some of the finest commercial automatic machines that are guaranteed to be high-quality at an affordable price. With its M version, it offers a new thermal wrapped lead-free brass boiler, which makes the best even better!
- This espresso machine comes with a new insulated boiler design, including a stainless-steel heating element inside.
- The espresso machine’s steam wand comes with a plastic guide around, preventing the meta body from cutting into the knob.
- Silvia has an adjustable Over Pressure Valve, which means you can easily adjust the amount of excess water pressure as you bring out the OPV and tighten the nut.
- A rubber protector on the steam wand was also added to prevent the user from burning himself.
- It comes with three thermostats – the coffee, steam, and safety. This feature makes the product better than the other espresso machines because most of them only have two thermostat options.
- The 3-way solenoid valves will automatically open as soon as you depress the coffee switch, and it stops brewing. This means that the excess water pressure in the portafilter and group head will exit to the drip tray, so you should not be surprised if you find water in the drip coffee tray as soon as you can finish brewing.
- The visible heating light is important and very easy to use when you are brewing and steaming.
- For the espresso machine’s body and control panel, the company uses a beautiful satin stainless steel finish so it can be cleaned easily. A strong iron frame was also used for mounting.
- Other accessories that you may want to know are chrome-plated, 1-cup and 2-cup filter baskets, commercial-sized portafilter, coffee tamper, and coffee measure scoop.
- Rancilio Silvia M V5 comes with a sturdy and well-established design.
- Since the espresso machine’s portafilter head comes in commercial size, any commercial additions such as tampers, calibrated baskets, distribution tools, and the like can be utilized.
- The 300ml boiler can be used to make 5 to 6 espressos in a row without real delay.
- You will be surprised by the temperature’s remarkable stability although it does not have PID.
- This Rancilio Silvia M V5 is simple to use, and it can offer you a great espresso experience.
La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi II is one of the best-selling home espresso machines not only in the United States but also in other countries. This product is very capable of making the excellent quality of espresso as well as other espresso-based beverages.
La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi II is very similar to S1 Vivaldi II, which is another very known espresso machine for home, but it comes with some distinct features such as a water reservoir. If you are a coffee maker that has no plumbing connections to use for the S1 Vivaldi II, you will be thankful for the water reservoir that comes with the S1 Mini Vivaldo II.
- Every unit of La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi II comes with programmable dosage.
- There is a built-in thermostat as well as a vibration pump.
- The Bargraph indication of the espresso machine will show the operating temperature.
- It also comes with semi-automatic hot water delivery, which is best for infusions.
- Boiler for hot water with a capacity of 1.2 liter
- Also comes with one hot water wand as well as one steam wand
- The boiler for brewing has a capacity of 0.45 liter.
- An alarm that will alert whenever there is a management malfunction
- The espresso machine offers an easy to access water reservoir, which means you don’t have to take all the cups off the cup warmer above the espresso machine or pull out your heavy coffeemaker from under the cabinet so you can fill its water reservoir. The water reservoir of this S1 Mini Vivaldi II was placed on the front of the espresso machine, and it is under the steam wand. Pulling it is like pulling a drawer. That’s how easy it is to use it!
- La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi II comes with two auto brew buttons that you can use anytime. The first button is for a single cup, while the other is for two cups. This means that the espresso machine will allow you to brew either a single espresso shot or a double shot.
- With the coffee maker’s adjustable offset, you can adjust the product so it will show you the water’s temperature as it reaches the coffee.
- This is one of the easiest to clean espresso machines that you find in the market.
- Other great functions that you can find in the S1 Vivaldi II can also be found in this La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi II.
The Saeco PicoBaristo Carafe is one popular espresso machine that effortlessly combines espresso and cappuccino functionality. The product’s time-saving innovation will allow you to clean your unit less and enjoy your coffee more.
With its software-tracked water system, the descale cycles will be kept to a minimum, while the more regular upkeep such as coffee as well as milk rinsing is automated right after each use. Other essential functions are dishwasher-safe brew unit, simple programming for temperature, an easy-access top-loaded bean as well as water reservoirs, milk length, dose, and shot.
- It comes with a one-touch carafe, which means you can make one-touch latte and cappuccino using the unit’s plug-in milk carafe. You can even store the milk carafe inside the fridge when not in use.
- The product features a sensor-equipped water filter that is being monitored by onboard software. This is called the AquaClean filter, and it eliminates the required descale for every 5,000 cups of beverages.
- The product’s featured ‘Café Crema’ button will allow you to make a full-dosed long shot that is the same to drip coffee’s sweet cup.
- The adjustable grinder comes with ten grind settings that you can use according to your like.
- Its programmable functions will allow you to control your coffee dose, shot length, temperature, and milk volume. This espresso machine is packed with dedicated menu navigation buttons and a high-contrast screen that will make the work easier for you.
- Beans and water can be easily accessed from the top of the coffee maker, which makes it easy to refill both.
- Aside from the easily removable brew group, it is also designed for hands-free maintenance, which is considered as top-rack dishwasher safe.
- One of the best things that you will love about Saeco PicoBaristo Carafe is its easy espresso machine maintenance. With its new AquaFilter, together with the detachable brew group, large drip tray, and spout, you will only have a less cleaning requirement.
- The magnificent menus feature a new screen that is bright and very easy to read while the dedicated navigation buttons of the espresso machine do an excellent job when it comes to cleaning up Saeco PicoBaristo’s programming controls.
- With its water tank located at the top of the coffee maker, you don’t have to remove the espresso machine just to refill it.
- Enjoy one or more of the 11 specialty coffee drinks that you can make using this espresso machine. That includes espresso shot, ristretto, double espresso shot, café crema, lungo, macchiato, café crema, flat white, and many more.
What makes this Delonghi Dinamica the best from the other espresso and cappuccino maker is its simplicity. It is a popular bean-to-cup coffee maker for those who want a barista-quality espresso at home without training their own barista.
However, this Delonghi Dinamica may not look appealing to those serious coffee nerds who are using manual espresso machines, since this product is about the hands-off machine.
- With the machine’s True Brew process, you can guarantee a smooth, full-bodied Iced Coffee as it brews under lower temperatures.
- Since this machine is using a 15-bar high-performance pump, it will only take 40 seconds so the machine will heat then start brewing.
- The Delonghi Dinamica will deliver you the freshest coffee that you have ever tried. Thanks to its bean to cup brewing system as well as a breakthrough built-in steel burr grinder. Now, you can enjoy the freshest espresso shot, any time of the day.
- Because of the machine’s integrated adjustable manual milk frother, you can customize steam as well as foam levels to achieve creamy, rich, long-lasting cappuccinos and lattes without any Barista experience. The same adjustable steel burr grinder offers 13 setting options so you can have the perfect grind size of your whole coffee beans.
- One of the things that makes this machine popular is the simplest way to clean it. Because of its detachable brew unit and drip tray that is dishwasher safe, maintaining the cleanliness of this machine will only take half of the time and cost when you are cleaning other espresso machines in the market.
- The removable water tank can be found at the side of the machine so that you can access it easily.
- You can use either ground coffee or coffee beans to make your favorite cup of espresso.
- For the automatic switch-off time, you can adjust it anytime according to what you want.
- Other things that you will like about this coffee maker is the automatic cleaning as well as descaling functions.
- It can provide hot water if you wish to.
- Using the ‘My Menu’ feature, you can easily customize your drinks so they can meet your taste.
- You can also customize the coffee volume, temperature, and aroma.
- Manually adjust the built-in grinder so you can make finer or coarser grind.
The Francis Francis X1 Anniversary Cast Iron is highly recommended for coffee lovers who prefer to have their coffee most easily. This machine comes with the latest state-of-the-art electronics as well as an automatic boiler refill.
Aside from its new electronics and updated controls, Francis Francis X1 Anniversary Cast Iron is a retro-futuristic coffee maker that was designed by the Italian architect Luc Trazzi, with the handsome finish that is showing a bold statement when placed in any kitchen and countertop.
A machine that serves as an icon of taste and design, Francis Francis X1 Anniversary Cast Iron that was originally made 20 years ago, is currently offered as a special edition, multi-beverage coffee maker. It belongs to the best coffee machines that can easily prepare espresso shots, coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, and many more.
- This machine will only work with Illy Iper Capsules alone, and it will never be compatible with pod or ground beans coffee.
- Its all-new internal design offers a new Iper extraction group.
- The Francis Francis X1 Anniversary Cast Iron was designed to brew both Americano and espresso coffee. It also comes with a removal cup support tray – the upper cups will be used as the espresso cups, while the lower cup will be used as cappuccino cups.
- The automatic coffee-shutoff can be programmed to meet your standard.
- The acoustic signals and lighted symbols will tell you when your machine is ready.
- It also comes with an automatic descaling system.
- The presence of a brass boiler is used for optimal heat retention.
- It comes with a detachable drip tray as well as a stainless steel grill.
- This Francis Francis X1 Anniversary Cast Iron was designed to offer both Americano and espresso coffee, together with its removable cup support that can be used for making the two specialty coffees.
- You can easily set the coffee temperature as well as the steam temperature using the dual-high precision electronic temperature control.
- With the help of the built-in steam wand heats including the froths milk, you can create thick, luscious latte or cappuccino,
- The automatic boiler refill will allow the continuous steam for latte and cappuccino.
This is part of the advanced entry-level espresso machines that were built with top-notch quality. Capresso Café Pro Espresso Machine comes with some excellent brewing functions that will allow in making espresso shot perfectly – one of the reasons why it is becoming the perfect choice for many people.
This coffee maker looks good and feels tough since it is housed in heavy-duty, die-cast stainless-steel. The Capresso Café Pro Espresso Machine is an ideal fit for any modern kitchen. With its 8 inches wide, you will never have any trouble fitting this machine in a crowded kitchen and limited countertop.
Looking at your Café Pro, you will eventually notice that it offers two types of portafilters – the bottomless commercial style and the double spout pressurized – so your skills in making espresso drinks will surely improve over time.
Using the pressurized filter, you can create artificial back pressure as you brew, so it is very easy to pull crema-rich espresso shots, though the coffee ground beans are not quite finely or fresh. While with the commercial style filter, you will be challenged to perfect your technique in making better shots.
Some factors, such as proper tamping and grind fineness, will greatly determine whether you pass or fail, while the machine’s bottomless spout is making it easier to determine your extraction’s unevenness. When it comes to the frothing milk, this Capresso Café Pro is using a commercial style steam wand, which is better than the other fully automatic machines that can be found in the same price range.
Although the commercial style wants to need a little patience before you can finally master it, the fact that it can produce superior quality micro-foam that you can use for various specialty drinks such as cappuccinos and lattes will outweigh it. The machine’s commercial steam wand is also suitable when you want to texture milk that will be used for latte art.
- With the advanced design boiler of your Capresso Café Pro, it can keep a reserve of hot water that will help in providing the perfect temperature for every shot of espresso. With this reserve of hot water, your waiting time will be lessened when it comes to the extractions, and you may earn more consistent results in every cup. For its pump system, it comes with a pump that is capable of 15 bars of pressure. This means that your Café Pro has a powerful pump that is needed for the production of rich, thick crema.
- The milk frothing steam wand that can be found in this coffeemaker is similar to the steam wand that other commercial machines have. The powerful flow of steam that it can make will let you create lattes and cappuccinos that could be better than those you may earn from the local coffee shops.
- Because of the machine’s heavy-duty stainless-steel construction, this Capresso Café Pro will stand out in your kitchen.
- Its compact size, which is 8 “x11” will guarantee that this coffeemaker will never take too much space in your counter space.
- The removable water container that can hold up to 42 ounces means that you can have more espresso drinks with less refilling.
- A cup rail to promote stability is featured with its large, integrated cup warming tray that can be found at the top of the machine. It also comes with warm cups that will keep your espresso hot for more hours so you can drink with pleasure a little longer.
- This coffee maker comes with a front-panel indicator light that will easily tell you whenever the power is on and if the “Coffee/Steam” mode has been chosen.
- Other functions that you might be interested to know are the removable stainless-steel drip tray and coffee scoop/tamper.
- One of the significant advantages of this coffeemaker is its small footprint. Though it is short in space, this will never stop you from making your favorite coffee each day. This small coffee maker offers all the important functions that you will need on brewing your perfect drink.
- The Capresso Café Pro made sure that they are working with the essentials and only offering the indicator lights that are very easy to understand. Other functions that make this machine easy to use are the simple espresso/steam selector dial and the on/off as well as espresso/steam switch.
- One of the coffee machines that will offer two portafilter options together with the combined coffee scoop and tamper.
What is an Espresso Maker?
An espresso maker is one of the machines that you can use in making espresso as well as other specialty coffees. To make your preferred beverage, this machine is using pressurized water that is almost at the boiling point and it passes through a “puck” of coffee grounds and a filter basket so it can achieve a thick, concentrated coffee that is commonly called espresso.
The first espresso machine was built last 1884 by Angelo Moriondo, and it was patented the same year in Turin, Italy. Last August 28, 1903, an improved design was made and patented by Luigi Bezzera. The man behind the successful La Pavoni company purchased the patent.
During the year 1905, they started producing espresso machines and offered them to the public on a small scale in Milan. From then one, multiple espresso maker designs have been seen in the market, while some of them share the same elements as portafilter and group head. Most espresso machines also come with a stem want that can be used to steam as well as froth liquid (like milk) for different varieties of beverages like caffe latte and cappuccino.
What is the best affordable espresso machine?
Since we all know that espresso machines don’t come as a cheap investment, we would want to find the most affordable product that will never sacrifice quality and durability. In this case, when you want the best affordable espresso machine that you can add at the comfort of your home, we would recommend the Capresso Café Pro Espresso Machine.
This is an advanced entry-level machine that was built with top-notch quality. Capresso Café Pro Espresso Machines come with some excellent brewing functions that will allow you to make the perfect cup of espresso – one of the reasons why it is becoming the perfect choice for many people. This coffee maker looks good and feels tough since it is housed in heavy-duty, die-cast stainless-steel.
The Capresso Café Pro Espresso Machine is an ideal fit for any modern kitchen. With its 8 inches wide, you will never have any trouble fitting this machine in a crowded kitchen and limited countertop. Looking at your Café Pro, you will eventually notice that it offers two types of portafilters – the bottomless commercial style and the double spout pressurized – so your espresso brewing skill will surely improve over time.
Using the pressurized filter, you can create artificial back pressure as you brew, so it is very easy to pull crema-rich shots of espresso, though the coffee grounds are not quite finely or fresh. While with the commercial style filter, you will be challenged to perfect your technique in making better shots.
Some factors, such as proper tamping and grind fineness, will greatly determine whether you pass or fail, while the machine’s bottomless spout is making it easier to determine your extraction’s unevenness. When it comes to the frothing milk, this Capresso Café Pro is using a commercial style steam wand, which is better than the other coffee machines that can be found in the same price range.
Although the commercial style wants to need a little patience before you can finally master it, the fact that it can produce superior quality micro-foam that you can use for various specialty drinks such as cappuccinos and lattes will outweigh it. The machine’s commercial wands are also suitable when you want to texture milk that will be used for latte art.
The price of this coffee maker is $299.99, which is incredibly cheaper than the rest of the machines that we have in this review.
What makes a good espresso machine?
Now that we are talking about espresso machines, and you are getting interested in purchasing a new coffee machine that you can use at home, we should discuss how you can determine whether you have a good espresso machine. Will you get a product that will aid you in easily brewing authentic latte, espresso, and cappuccino right in your kitchen?
This is just one of the concerns that you need to take into consideration. Aside from that, you will need some good guidance so you can find the best coffee machine that can meet your needs, wants, and of course, your budget. If you have a good coffee maker, quality espresso, and little practice as well as patience, you will eventually fill your favorite cup with some delightful drinks that can even exceed those beverages from the finest coffee shops, cafes, and restaurants.
Another beautiful thing about owning an espresso maker and mastering your desired recipe is the idea of making your cup of espresso any time of the day and whatever way you prefer it. Plus, the cost is just a fraction of what you usually spend as you go out to a café or restaurant. Most of the espresso makers that are being offered by various manufacturers also come with a steam wand that you can use in frothing milk so that you can prepare your latte and cappuccino perfectly.
To narrow down your choices, this first thing that you need to do is to determine the type of coffee maker that you would want to have. The different factors that will affect this choice are the following:
- You need to consider your preferred ease of use, such as the steps needed to brew, the effort needed in optimizing your espresso shots, the cleaning/maintenance requirements, and the extra equipment that may be required like a coffee grinder.
- Whether you want a machine that will offer simplicity or high-technology sophistication with many features as well as automatic functions.
- The size of the espresso machine or your countertop space that your espresso machine will accommodate. You will find a lot of espresso makers that are very small and compact, while some are quite large, especially the fully automatic machines.
- And of course, your budget or the amount that you are willing to spend on your coffeemaker.
Keep in mind that you don’t have to break your bank just to get an authentic, delicious latte, espresso, and cappuccino drinks at home. The most important thing that will help you in achieving your desired beverages is the quality of your coffee beans and burr grinder that will guarantee the proper fineness and grind consistency.
Characteristics of a Home Espresso Machine
If you are still wondering about the different characteristics that you need to look for a home espresso machine, we will help you with this concern. While most of the machines share the basic functions, here are some of the extra functions that you need to consider that you can get the espresso maker that you can use easily inside the comfort of your home.
- Water Filter – one of the factors that can influence the flavor of your espresso drink is the quality of the water. If you have a machine with a built-in water filter basket, you can guarantee that no extra flavor of the water will bring an effect to the overall quality of your beverage.
- Built-in Grinder – if you have limited space in your kitchen or counter space, you would prefer to have a machine that comes with a built-in grinder. This means that your espresso machine can make freshly ground coffee, and it can even improve the taste of your drink.
- Cup Warmer – this is a nice feature of a coffee maker because it can help in keeping your espresso warm, instead of taking the warmth out of it.
- Programmable Settings – as soon as you have found the best recipe for your espresso and other specialty coffee, you can program it to your machine so you can easily make it in the future. Some machines that you can find in the market will allow up to 12 programmable settings, which means even your family members can set their preferred recipe as well.
- Frothing Wand – if you like a drink that involves steamed milk, you would wish a machine that comes with this feature. Frothing wand is essential in creating steamed milk for various coffee recipes like cappuccino and latte.
Which is the best espresso machine for home use?
If you want the best coffee machines that you can use at home, we highly recommend the Delonghi Dinamica because of various reasons like its compact design, affordable price, ease of use, and it can make espresso easily.
The look of this machine is very stylish that anyone would love a view of it on their countertop. Delonghi Dinamica’s water tank can be found at the side, so you can easily access it during refills. With this coffee and espresso maker, you will never be limited with a shot of espresso because it can also make other specialty coffees like cappuccinos, macchiato, latte, flat white, and many more.
Is a home espresso machine worth it?
YES! That is the simple and precise answer to this question. If you are one of those people who cannot live a day without a shot of espresso, you should invest with a home espresso machine because it can make your life easier. You don’t have to go back and forth to any local coffee shop just to have your espresso.
Though you may need to spend money with the purchase, this is a long-term investment that will sooner make you realize that it’s worth it. You don’t have to waste your time visiting a café because you can make your coffee at home, then go directly to your first appointment for the day. Aside from that, you can even experiment for your perfect cup of coffee and espresso, and find the best taste that will satisfy you.
A shot of espresso can make your day. A morning without this taste can be empty. And what can make this drink better? It’s the fact that you can make espresso in the comfort of your home. If you are looking for the best espresso machine, the winner for this review is the Jura E8 Black V2. With this elegant and well-designed semi-automatic espresso machine, filled with many functions and customizations, you will never go wrong with your next shot of espresso drink.